Lead UI/UX Designer (900U$ - 1,100U$ net)
• Join a discussion with the team to design GUI for mobile app and website about travel booking
• Create personas, user stories, red routes, and user journey maps.
• Design and adapt GUI for iOS, Android and web app.
• Review the existing app and redesign if needed to make it better in UI/UX
• Co-working with marketing team and boss for designing new features
• Co-working with the development team for converting the design to real app.
• Select appropriate user interface design patterns.
• Develop cheap, throwaway prototypes to get quick and frequent feedback from your users.
• Create user interface designs that exploit universal principles of visual design.
• Direct a product's interface through a user-focused product lifecycle that is based on user feedback as early in the design process as possible.
• Design usability tests to measure time on task, success rate, and user satisfaction.
• Measure SUS score (System Usability Scale Score) and refine the product
• Experienced, detail-obsessed designer with a flair for creating usability, intuitive and beautiful user interfaces
• Understand about product life cycle stages.
• 3+ years of experience in user interface design
• A demonstrable portfolio of previous work for both applications and websites
• An eye for visual design and taste for building beautiful applications
• Communicate using English(chat or verbal)
More specific requirements:
• Knowledge of various design and user paradigms in iOS and Android
• Use and knowledge of wireframing and prototyping tools like XD, Sketch
• A proven ability to understand the user journey and design simple experiences for complex tasks
• Know how to use and leverage concepts like CSS animations, parallax, and WebGL to make a superior experience
• Experience in working with large development teams to make sure that what is build is in conceptual alignment with what has been designed.
If you have these skills would be a plus:
• A very attractive salary package: 900USD - 1,100USD in net;
• 13th month salary, contingency performance bonus;
• Hanoi Office: 4-5-6 Flr., Building 20/538 Lang Str. (behind Skycity 88 Lang Ha Str.), Dong Da, Hanoi;
• Working hour: 8.30am-5.30pm (Mon - Fri) and by assignment;
• Review and increment twice a year;
• Salary paid by exchange rate at VCB monthly;
• Knowledge sharing and learning on all IT aspects oversea;
• Annual leave: Maternity, Married...;
• Social, Healthcare, Unemployment Insurance;
• Private health care program for you and your family members;
• Seminar, Trip, Training oversea allowance;
• Company trip, Team building/Happy hour, Birthday party...;
• Please send your full resume in English, including employment history, present & expected salary and contact mobile to our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org;