04 PHP developers + R&D ($700 - $1,400 net salary)
Working in a dynamic team, you will take the responsibility to deliver quality technical output throughout the whole project life cycles and accountable for the following:
Web-based application development and system enhancement:
• Detailed analysis of user and technical requirements translate them into technical design and solutions.
• Create and design API for Mobile App, Merchant and 3rd Party application to integrate
• Maintain and optimize the site function, escalate issues on a timely manner
• Integrate payment method for new/existing web portal based on project, demand and request.
• Create a new and making changes (fixing/upgrading) to existing eKYC, payment module (plugins) integration with Payment Gateway and support with Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) system which involve in development, testing, implementation, documentation and support.
• Conduct testing on eKYC / payment module on every release / revision of new portal system by countries requirement.
• Maintain existing Database and prepare for the new Database migration.
• R&D on the features which can enhance existing system and mobile app.
• Version Control Software Tools, able to manage and propose the better way and practice for source code and version control.
• Knowledge in PHP, MSSQL, MONGODB, MYSQL, HTML, AJAX, JQUERY, CSS, JASON, REST AND ETC
with min 2 years’ experience in actual web development support with PHP / Python and MySQL / MongoDB
• Understand Frontend Design and Backend Integration (added advantage)
• Experience with Responsive Design/ HTML 5 and .net (added advantage)
• Effective communication skills, with good command of English.
• Positive attitude to learn new technologies, responsibility and good team player.
• Good programming skill and programming practices.
• At least Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or relevant major.
• A very attractive salary package: 700USD - 1,400USD in net;
• 13th month salary, contingency performance bonus;
• Hanoi Head Office: 7 Flr., A-B Tower, Imperia Garden Building, 143 Nguyen Tuan Str., Thanh Xuan Dist., Hanoi
• Hanoi Branch Office: 4 Flr., 20/538 Lang Str., Lang Ha Ward, Dong Da Dist., Hanoi
• Working hour: 8.30am-5.30pm (Mon - Fri) and by assignment;
• Review and increment twice a year;
• Salary paid by exchange rate at VCB monthly;
• Knowledge sharing and learning on all IT aspects oversea;
• Annual leave: Maternity, Married...;
• Social, Healthcare, Unemployment Insurance;
• Private health care program for you and your family members;
• Seminar, Trip, Training oversea allowance;
• Company trip, Team building/Happy hour, Birthday party...;
• Please send your full resume in English, including employment history, present & expected salary and contact mobile toto our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org;